Nobel Learning Communities
www.nobellearning.com West Chester, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Worst company to work for

Assistant Teacher (Current Employee)
Malvern, PA

I have been working at Nobel Learning Communities full-time for more than 5 years

ProsCo-workers are great because we can all relate to each other especially with our hatred of corporate and our immediate supervisors, our frustration with the lack of communication and appreciation, and how after all that, we can all barely afford to pay our bills.

ConsVery low pay, poor communication, no appreciation, daycare for staff is too expensive

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to show your employees you care about them and not just money. If you invest in and appreciate your staff they will work harder to up enrollment and represent the company well. It is especially sad that a main reason a lot of great teachers leave is that they become pregnant and cannot afford to pay for childcare with what they make there. That is plain disgraceful considering the nature of the business.

Stressful

Lead Teacher (Current Employee)
Frisco, TX

I have been working at Nobel Learning Communities

Pros: The kids are fun to work with. It's always great to help… Cons: Communication between staff and principal is awful. No one cares what the other person is doing, unless they are doing something of inconvenience for them.… Advice to Senior Management: Hire more competent, qualified teachers. Teachers should be able to speak clear English if that is the primary language being… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There should be Labor Movements against places like this

Early Childhood Educator (Current Employee)
Naperville, IL

I have been working at Nobel Learning Communities

Pros: One pro is that I received very good professional development from ONE supervisor… Cons: No opportunities for career advancement. Favoritism is commonplace by principals, which is really unprofessional and based on personality match, not on merit. Raises were frozen… Advice to Senior Management: Try making decisions with integrity and ethical behavior. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Nobel Learning Communities.

Worked for Nobel Learning Communities? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nobel Learning Communities reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nobel Learning Communities CEO George H. Bernstein. All reviews posted anonymously by Nobel Learning Communities employees.