Nobel Learning Communities

www.nobellearning.com
  www.nobellearning.com
There are newer employer reviews for Nobel Learning Communities

Good place to work even with a few bugs.

Current Employee - Infant Teacher in Hilliard, OH
Current Employee - Infant Teacher in Hilliard, OH

I have been working at Nobel Learning Communities full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great co-workers. I enjoy going into work. The staff are very family oriented, to each other and the children and families we serve! Every center has it's pro's and con's, but here the pro's out number the con's. Good curriculum and program for children and families.

Cons

Low pay, not enough training for new staff. Little to no continued educational trainings offered to support current staff. Lack of communication between management and staff.

Be open minded to suggestions and listen to your staff!

37 Other Employee Reviews for Nobel Learning Communities (View Most Recent)

Worst company to work for

Current Employee - Assistant Teacher in Malvern, PA
    Current Employee - Assistant Teacher in Malvern, PA

I have been working at Nobel Learning Communities full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Co-workers are great because we can all relate to each other especially with our hatred of corporate and our immediate supervisors, our frustration with the lack of communication and appreciation, and how after all that, we can all barely afford to pay our bills.

Cons

Very low pay, poor communication, no appreciation, daycare for staff is too expensive

Try to show your employees you care about them and not just money. If you invest in and appreciate your staff they will work harder to up enrollment and represent the company well. It is especially sad that a main reason a lot of great teachers leave is that they become pregnant and cannot afford to pay for childcare with what they make there. That is plain disgraceful considering the nature of the business.

Stressful

Current Employee - Lead Teacher in Frisco, TX
    Current Employee - Lead Teacher in Frisco, TX

I have been working at Nobel Learning Communities

Pros

The kids are fun to work with. It's always great to help young children learn and grow as they develop new skills and knowledge.

Cons

Communication between staff and principal is awful. No one cares what the other person is doing, unless they are doing something of inconvenience for them. Staff is very negative about each other, students, and parents. People know what the minimum requirements are (not much) and skate by on doing hardly anything.

Hire more competent, qualified teachers. Teachers should be able to speak clear English if that is the primary language being taught and focus more on communication between staff members since the same person is not with the children all day long.

There are newer employer reviews for Nobel Learning Communities