Noble Energy

www.nobleenergyinc.com
  www.nobleenergyinc.com
There are newer employer reviews for Noble Energy

No loyalty to employees management places their own personal gains and welfare ahead of the employees and the company.

I worked at Noble Energy

Pros

Noble has some good people working for them. The pay and benefits are average for the industry but much better than other segments.

Cons

Long hours, disproportionate work loads, unfair compensation policies, a totally management biased HR department, and a bonus system that was once unbiased has been compromised into a totally subjective joke.

Dismantle you ineffective HR department and rid yourself of all the mid-management bureaucracy that have added nothing to productivity but have made the company an overhead nightmare in the past ten years.

54 Other Employee Reviews for Noble Energy (View Most Recent)

Not very positive

Former Employee - Compliance Specialist
    Former Employee - Compliance Specialist

I worked at Noble Energy

Pros

People were nice and somewhat helpful

Cons

Not enough training and leadership

More training

I'm content with the company

Current Employee - Land Coordinator
    Current Employee - Land Coordinator

I have been working at Noble Energy

Pros

Even though the company is growing by leaps and bounds, management within the Denver office seems to take the time to acknowledge individual employees. Within my department, we have managed to keep the small company atmosphere.

Cons

Some department managers seem somewhat abrasive and uncaring. As the company grows more procedures and processes are implemented that take away from the actual "work time". Too much time is spent filling out forms. Along with this, employees are being compartmentalized. They do their one piece of the process and pass it along for the next piece and don't get enough exposure to see the big picture.

Pay attention to moral within some departments. Top management needs to be more in tune with how employees feel that they are treated.

There are newer employer reviews for Noble Energy