Noble Energy

www.nobleenergyinc.com

Supportive, knowledgement and hands-on upper management but not a micromanagement shop

Land and Title (Current Employee) Canonsburg, PA

ProsEthical company and management which demonstrates respect for its people and contractors, and for continued solid hard work, diligence and productivity.

ConsToo many employees and supervisors goofing off most of the day and creating problems in business unit morale and workflow. Too much reporting in one area but not enough in other sections. Some supervisors don't know what they need to know to help with questions.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagers need to crack down on employees and supervisors who are not putting in a full days' work - demoralizing and distracting to employees who are working, especially when the ones not working are in a supervisory position. Too much talking, personal internet usage, griping and egos wanting to be promoted without doing what they were hired to do now. Better screening or interviewing of candidates' experience and references is needed to be sure that new hires actually know what they say they know. Too many emplohyees leaving the office for golf outings or rig tours and leaving work undone.

My job is not what I was told it would be - that is why I am searching for another job.

Land Technician (Current Employee) Canonsburg, PA

I have been working at Noble Energy full-time for less than a year

Pros: The benefit package is excellent, working environment is very good. This is an excellent company… Cons: The company is not as organized as it should be,… Advice to Senior Management: There should be more adequate on the job training, … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Terrible place to work, not employee friendly very impersonal.

Consulting Landman (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at Noble Energy as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Close in proximity to where I live. Cons: Terrible place to work especially for minorities. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Noble Energy.

Worked for Noble Energy? Contribute to the Community!