Noble Energy

www.nobleenergyinc.com

One of the best experiences I have had in my career!

ProsCulture and the opportunity to learn. I never feel as if I cannot go on vacation and when I do, I know my manager will be there to support me. The communication I have with my manager is constant and so our lines of communication are always open. This is MOST important to me particularly because my manager does not sit here.

It has also never been an issue to seek out training not offered by the company. This is important in order for me to expand my career and I couldn't be happier!

Finally, "Energizing the World, Bettering People's Lives" is Noble's motto and they stand behind it!

ConsTechnology is some what of a challenge at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on communicating at all levels and Houston managers who do not visit often enough, visit more. Not an issue with my manager though!

Lloyd Noble would be embarrassed of this business unit.

Title (Current Employee) Canonsburg, PA

I have been working at Noble Energy full-time for more than a year

Pros: Money. That's really all I can say. Money and… Cons: Arrogant managers, key personnel with lack of applicable experience. Some of the long time employees demonstrate what… Advice to Senior Management: Smoke and mirrors only go so far. Teach a class… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good, but not great...

IT Intern (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at Noble Energy as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Very personable managers. Lots of room for growth. Cons: I think the environment can sometimes be a little to "lax" ... I like to have a more structured environment with clear direction from my… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Noble Energy.

Worked for Noble Energy? Contribute to the Community!