There are newer employer reviews for Noble Energy

One of the best experiences I have had in my career!

I have been working at Noble Energy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Culture and the opportunity to learn. I never feel as if I cannot go on vacation and when I do, I know my manager will be there to support me. The communication I have with my manager is constant and so our lines of communication are always open. This is MOST important to me particularly because my manager does not sit here.

It has also never been an issue to seek out training not offered by the company. This is important in order for me to expand my career and I couldn't be happier!

Finally, "Energizing the World, Bettering People's Lives" is Noble's motto and they stand behind it!

Cons

Technology is some what of a challenge at times.

Keep on communicating at all levels and Houston managers who do not visit often enough, visit more. Not an issue with my manager though!

51 Other Employee Reviews for Noble Energy (View Most Recent)

Very positive experience at Noble Energy.

Former Employee - Senior Oracle Database Administrator  in  Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Senior Oracle Database Administrator in Houston, TX

I worked at Noble Energy as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

The employees were very nice. The management teams that I worked with were also very nice. They are a very strong Oracle Shop and try to stay up to date with the latest technology.

Cons

n/a. I will not say anything bad about the place as I would go back there if given an opportunity.

Allow a few work from home days. The employees are all great and should be able to telecommute whenever they have special situations going on. It takes some employees over a hour and a half to get into the office.

Lloyd Noble would be embarrassed of this business unit.

Current Employee - Title  in  Canonsburg, PA
    Current Employee - Title in Canonsburg, PA

I have been working at Noble Energy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Money. That's really all I can say. Money and Benefits

Cons

Arrogant managers, key personnel with lack of applicable experience. Some of the long time employees demonstrate what this business unit should be. Every time upper management comes to town it's a dog and pony show.

Smoke and mirrors only go so far. Teach a class on ETHICS since 90 percent of the people here lack them.

There are newer employer reviews for Noble Energy

Worked for Noble Energy? Contribute to the Community!