Noble Energy

"Over promise...Under deliver"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Noble Energy

Pros

A diverse company with a strong balance sheet with great upper level management. Probably will allow a flex schedule and salaries are competitive.

Cons

As long as you don't ask for anything, you'll be fine. Middle management suffers from a paranoia of individual growth. Don't get me started on empty promises...

"Best in Class" means more than keeping major projects on budget and on schedule, stay competitive with peers on PTO and growth opportunities...Or you'll keep losing your best people to the big dogs.

57 Other Employee Reviews for Noble Energy (View Most Recent)

Noble Energy is okay to work for but could improve.

Current Employee - Revenue Accountant
    Current Employee - Revenue Accountant

I have been working at Noble Energy

Pros

They are generous with vacation policy and they have a pension plan. The office is set up nice and they have recently remodeled floors and we have new furniture. There is plenty of room. They offer good benefits and our portion of the medical premiums is very low. I think that they care about their employees. Chuck Davidson is very nice and comes to town to communicate with the employees about how the company is doing.

Cons

Management is not very good. My manager does not communicate with the entire group - only a few. Some of the management is not held accountable for things they do. They need to improve on this area.

Provide more communication. Hold members of management more accountable.

Great company to work for!

I worked at Noble Energy full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Noble invests in people, provides with good career opportunities and understands that the key to their success is the close contact between senior management with employees, and leaving the door open for suggestions, constructive criticism and breakthrough ideas.

Cons

Very fast pace environment in the international BU... Very good for those up for the challenge, not so good if you are not too proactive.

As they grow and develop outside the US is vital for them to also incorporate non-US talent into their headquarters. It is always good to have a different point reference to help globalization plans.

There are newer employer reviews for Noble Energy