Noble Network of Charter Schools

www.noblenetwork.org
  www.noblenetwork.org
There are newer employer reviews for Noble Network of Charter Schools

At Noble, everyone works hard for a cause and comes together when you need help.

Current Employee - Algebra I Teacher in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Algebra I Teacher in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Noble Network of Charter Schools full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

My favorite thing about Noble is the high level of collaboration, not just within my school, but amongst all the campuses. Every quarter, you get to come together with all the other campuses to share strategies and brainstorm together. You really feel like you are a part of a team with a common mission to get more Chicago students to graduate from college.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any cons. I have loved my time at Noble. Yes, you put in A LOT of work, but it is all worth it.

9 Other Employee Reviews for Noble Network of Charter Schools (View Most Recent)

Used to be like a family, now it's more like just another heartless corporation.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at Noble Network of Charter Schools full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Working with mostly great people and feeling like part of a family. Most of the people working at Noble really care about the goal of the network and helping kids. Competitive pay and decent benefits.

Cons

The network expanded to quickly, opening too many schools at once. This not only caused a number of growing pains, but also turned it into a place with more of a "corporate" atmosphere than what it was 5 years ago. Some of the senior management cares less about their employees and the Noble vision than their own careers.

It's good to be have goals for helping the kids of Chicago, but growing too fast and opening too many schools only causes problems.

Professional, Inspiring, and Life-Changing

Current Employee - Noble Network Support Team in Chicago (Philippines)
    Current Employee - Noble Network Support Team in Chicago (Philippines)

I have been working at Noble Network of Charter Schools full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I've never worked with more hard-working, inspiring, and mission-driven people in my career. One of the Noble's greatest strengths is its culture and passion for students; this inspires and motivates me everyday when I come to "work." I feel completely supported and positively challenged; Noble is a place were I know that I can become a better professional and a better person. I'm proud to be Noble.

Cons

I think one area that can challenge new/prospective employees is understanding the culture. Many people feel aligned to the mission, but it does take time (like any job) to fully understand the unique, special Noble culture.

Keep inspiring, keep leading.

There are newer employer reviews for Noble Network of Charter Schools