Noble
www.noblecorp.com Baar, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

Low salary

Manager (Current Employee)
Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

ProsEmerging company with some growth prospects in an increasingly competitive industry. Do have a competive advantage in some regions and commodities products.

ConsPrimarily, an Asia focused company which is trying to go more global. Currently in the growing phase, with some business units and regions given more attention by senior management. Others are overlooked entirely.

ok place to work but bad if not jewish

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Noble

Pros: great package leading company in the industry wide network and also able… Cons: clear biasness to jewish employees, office politics a major problem,… Advice to Senior Management: more bilateral engagement, less politics, get rid of the useless… More

I can't describe the satisfaction of work for Noble, is the best offshore drilling company with no doubt

I have been working at Noble full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Invest on people who show interest to grow Cons: The HR department can be a little bit slow. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Noble.

Worked for Noble? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Noble reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Noble CEO David W. Williams. All reviews posted anonymously by Noble employees.