Noerr Programs

There are newer employer reviews for Noerr Programs

Easy-going workplace

Current Employee - Set Helper in Kennesaw, GA
Current Employee - Set Helper in Kennesaw, GA

I have been working at Noerr Programs part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good leadership
Very easy job unless busy

Cons

Low pay, lots of hours

Listen to workers requests! People working on set all day know what would benefit the set and encourage sales, but it seems like the management doesn't like to take this into account.

23 Other Employee Reviews for Noerr Programs (View Most Recent)

Fun experience with great people

Former Employee - Easter Bunny in Tucson, AZ
    Former Employee - Easter Bunny in Tucson, AZ

I worked at Noerr Programs

Pros

Great manager and set helpers were awesome too

Cons

the suit was insanely hot and the customers were very demanding and sometimes hard to deal with

Awfreakingful!

Former Employee - Set Manager in White Plains, NY
    Former Employee - Set Manager in White Plains, NY

I worked at Noerr Programs

Pros

If you like kids it's not too horrible

Cons

Unrealistic expectations. Give at best the most minimal training for managers possible then say here go run a set. I got luck my Regional was wonderful but I've watched the season after mine and they are a train wreck at best. They hire people with the lie that it's no big deal and very easy to do and that's just a huge mislead on anything that goes on the set. You have to trian everyone and make sure that you have a competent staff, I had a sr regional actually reccomend I rehire someone that turned out to be a thief, didn't bathe so customers complained about the stench, and he made really inappropriate comments to me. Only take it if you are so desperate you'll do anything, and if that happens be prepared to have no time to even breathe until the season is over.

The people at corporate need to get off their high horses and work the sets themselves. They think it's a cakewalk and get mad when things don't go how they have mapped out, well it's not that way in the real world of retail. Get over yourselves it's a grunt job that most people take because they need the work not because they just can't wait to be in one of the most agravating jobs during the holiday seasons. Listen to set managers and get some perspective.

There are newer employer reviews for Noerr Programs