Nokia Networks
3.3 of 5 1,105 reviews
www.company.nokia.com Espoo, Finland 5000+ Employees

Poor Management / Leadership

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Burnsville, MN

ProsReasonably sound benefits, reasonably good company web site, a great deal of training opportunities online.

ConsRecycled management situation. They announced 17,000 person lay-off last November but management was just recycled. Things can't be that bad financially with no one to blame in upper management.

Advice to Senior ManagementPin-point the company's issues and focus on correcting those issues. If the management in that area is lacking, maybe it's time to bring in someone from the outside with some new ideas.

I could not see a productive and long term career in Nokia Siemens due to their current business performance

Program Director (Former Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I worked at Nokia Networks full-time for more than a year

Pros: It ranks among the large telecom companies supplying 3G and LTE infrastructure… Cons: Poor business performance and uncertain future of the company. The… Advice to Senior Management: Increase employee's trust in the company and its top management. Create a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Product Manager

R&D Engineer II (Current Employee)
    Arlington Heights, Cook, IL

I have been working at Nokia Networks full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexibility. You get to do what you would like… Cons: Integration is taking time. Very few career growth opportunities. Advice to Senior Management: Focus on execution No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Nokia Networks.

Worked for Nokia Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nokia Networks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nokia Networks CEO Rajeev Suri. All reviews posted anonymously by Nokia Networks employees.