Nokia
3.5 of 5 1,194 reviews
www.nokia.com Espoo, Finland 5000+ Employees

Great place to work

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Nokia

ProsThere are a lot of brilliant engineers. Diversified culture. Flexible working hours. Good benefits, especially 401k match. Nice office environment.

ConsProject got canceled all the time. Company strategy is changing all the time, too. It is quite hard to communicate with people who work in different timezone.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn from mistakes and catch up in North American market. Focus on our own strength. Be creative and willing to take risks.

A very good place to work

Irving, TX

I have been working at Nokia

Pros: The management style is very human. People have a lot… Cons: There are some confusions about the direction of the company.… Advice to Senior Management: get a better strategy for the company. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good company for work

Miami, FL

I have been working at Nokia

Pros: Very considered with their employees Cons: Too many reorgs each year Advice to Senior Management: Long term strategy Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Nokia.

Worked for Nokia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nokia reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nokia CEO Risto Siilasmaa. All reviews posted anonymously by Nokia employees.