Nokia

www.nokia.com

Good company, with the best intentions

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsGood Work-Life Balance. Great people and company treats them well. Some interesting projects. Great global company, that cares about people and the environment (manufactures phones cleaning as possible).

ConsLarge company, so things take time to get done. The past two years (and the next) wil have lots of reorganizations, with reduction in staff, to save costs and stream line projects.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the moral up. When you reorg with reductions - continue the practice of caring for your employees, like you are currently doing (assistance with job search, fair packages, enough notice for families to adjust). We understand the business need to streamline.

Global, challenging, rewarding

Senior Manager (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at Nokia full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: People oriented, benefits, travel, learning Cons: scattered, too disorganized, constantly fixing rather than implementing No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Will go back and work for the company anytime

Product Manager (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

I worked at Nokia full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great people, Technologies, Market Position and Learning Cons: Turnaround takes too long Too much RnD and too less products… Advice to Senior Management: Management was not ready to react to the market needs, better have efficient folks running the company… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Nokia.

Worked for Nokia? Contribute to the Community!