Nokia
3.6 of 5 1,244 reviews
www.nokia.com Espoo, Finland 5000+ Employees

Inspired by the mission to connect people

Senior Product Manager (Current Employee)
Sunnyvale, CA

ProsGlobal company with tremendous reach. Significant potential for a turn-around. Services with tens or hundreds of millions of users.

ConsLots of interaction with Finland/Europe and Beijing which poses time zone challenges. Very competitive hardware landscape continuous to challenge market position.

Advice to Senior ManagementEvaluate alternatives to the Windows Phone strategy specifically Android (for high-end) and Firefox OS (for mid- to low-end).

Very Educational, Great Experience

Software Developer (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Nokia part-time for less than a year

Pros: Since working for Nokia, I have gained valuable experience in technologies and development practices that I have been able to use effectively, and have also… Cons: I cannot think of any red flag type of cons, except maybe for the fact that the direction of leadership and… Advice to Senior Management: Don't be afraid to expand your markets, especially in the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great engineers

Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Nokia full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Bright engineers. Multi-national company with lots of cultural diversity. Benefits are very… Cons: Too many mid-level managers taking advantage of the company--unnecessary travel… Advice to Senior Management: Management has made some difficult decisions regarding the future of the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Nokia.

Worked for Nokia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nokia reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nokia CEO Rajeev Suri. All reviews posted anonymously by Nokia employees.