Nokia
3.5 of 5 1,193 reviews
www.nokia.com Espoo, Finland 5000+ Employees

experience at Nokia

Burlington, MA

I have been working at Nokia full-time for more than a year

ProsA great place to work! Really enjoy. You will learn a lot here. Nokia is really investing on employees. Flexible working hours, respect people, great company culture, very lay back culture, not much politics as many other companies, we are working hard but at a manageable pace.

ConsThe stock is way under valued. The company is so big, sometimes that you feel that there are so many areas are not connected well.

Advice to Senior ManagementDoing business in a holistic way, business units needs to work more collaborative focus business as whole, too much waste each business unit focus on their own small areas.

People oriented company.

Senior Manager (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

I worked at Nokia full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Generous vacation package 1 month +. Cons: US market was not a priority therefore US based decisions… Advice to Senior Management: Pay closer attention to US consumers bc they lead new… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best place to work as fresher

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

I worked at Nokia full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Best place to work as a fresher Cons: requires time to get promotions Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Nokia.

Worked for Nokia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nokia reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nokia CEO Risto Siilasmaa. All reviews posted anonymously by Nokia employees.