Nokia

www.nokia.com

Great place of work, excellent treatment of people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Burnaby, BC (Canada)

ProsFair compensation, and they really put their money where their mouth is regarding values.
Supportive of social activities initiated by site members including a community garden and subsidized offsite events. Great perks including latest phones.

ConsGlass ceiling for North Americans. Also just too big so it not only moved too slowly to keep up, but constant re-organizations killed momentum yearly which resulted in massive amounts of wasted energy.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou gave it your best shot but we all know what happened, I think listening to the companies you acquired would have slowed the fall.

Product Manager

I have been working at Nokia

Pros: Nice Products, Cool People to work, Cons: Strategy was missing, Big and slow company Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Nokia as a work place

Master Thesis Worker (Former Employee) Espoo (Finland)

I worked at Nokia as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Good working environment, Great team, Professional and Personal life balance,… Cons: Getting permanent job is harder these days, You might end… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Nokia.

Worked for Nokia? Contribute to the Community!