Nominum
www.nominum.com Redwood City, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Nominum is an intelligent, ethical company with solid products and a healthy culture.

Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Nominum full-time for more than 3 years

ProsBase products are rock-solid. Newer endeavors show promise. Engineering culture is first-rate: collaborative, respectful, and flexible, with shared goals and minimal bureaucracy.

ConsMistakes made by former CEO caused some disappointing setbacks a couple of years ago, but the company has made great strides since then and is well on the road to recovery.

Blame game company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Nominum

Pros: Good work-life balance. Friendly coworkers. Good gym paid for by the company. Cons: The middle management concentrates on finding scape goats. No possibility of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Okay if you do not need stimulation or care about your job

Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Nominum full-time for more than a year

Pros: Nice office, big glass windows and lots of light Great gym Kitchen is well stocked Flexible hours… Cons: No career advancement No free lunch/dinner Managers do not care about you Bad management from the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Nominum.

Worked for Nominum? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nominum reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nominum CEO Gary Messiana. All reviews posted anonymously by Nominum employees.