Noodles & Company

www.noodles.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Noodles & Company

only been working for about a month

Current Employee - Line Cook? (Dishwasher?, Server?, Prep Cook?) in Valparaiso, IN

I have been working at Noodles & Company part-time (less than a year)

Pros

i love the ppl i work with and i havent had a problem with anyone so far

Cons

its a really lax job and when i asked about the schedule being posted the manager laughed seems its never up on a regular time

havent been there long enough to say anything

220 Other Employee Reviews for Noodles & Company (View Most Recent)

Environment is Awful. It's probably worse working here than at Walmart

Former Employee - Cashier/Ambassador in Golden Valley, MN
    Former Employee - Cashier/Ambassador in Golden Valley, MN

I worked at Noodles & Company part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Food is amazing
    Discounts were satisfying (70% on duty, 20% off)
    The customers were friendly for the most part.

Cons

Management was awful. One of my managers only yelled at us to hear herself talk.
    Very inconsistent hours.
    High turnover rate because of lack of care on manager's part.
    Did not feel like a team environment at all. Other employees did not care one bit about you.
    Almost no training. They just throw you into work, and expect you to become an expert in like a week.
    They hired all these people and didn't use them when they needed to, like for lunch hour.
    Management told me I could come back to work for winter break, then made up BS about how I couldn't.

First of all, do not hire people if you're only going to give them 4 hours of work a week. Be straight up and honest with people so that they don't feel trapped after the fact. Second, actually take the time to train and care about your workers so that you don't constantly have people quitting. Third, get back to people in a timely manner. If I send an email twice about coming back to work, I want some kind of answer back soon. I shouldn't have to walk into the store and ask you to come out for you to tell me that I can't get hours.

Fun employees and store managers upper Management rude when they come visit the store

Current Employee - Cashier/Ambassador in Eatontown, NJ
    Current Employee - Cashier/Ambassador in Eatontown, NJ

I have been working at Noodles & Company full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The other employees and store managers are fun to be with and work for. Everyone helps the other person out.

Cons

Upper Management always yelling at employees and store managers. Everyone tries to work hard, but they are always cutting everyone hours an telling us we are too slow.

You do not have to yell. Thank the employees for working hard when you come to visit our store. Why dont you work my shift to see how hard it is and show me how I can do things your way. The owners of Noodles should visit the store to see what really happens.

There are newer employer reviews for Noodles & Company