NoorMax Marketing

There are newer employer reviews for NoorMax Marketing

Oporttunity and fun

Current Employee - Account Executive in Greenbelt, MD
Current Employee - Account Executive in Greenbelt, MD

I have been working at NoorMax Marketing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

i have been working at Noormax for about 6 months now. the work environment is great, great atmosphere and the management team is always there to help. the opportunity to advance is there for anyone who puts in the effort and are dedicated to improve themselves. the company provides training for new people and also the coworkers are always happy to help.

Cons

for me it was hard at the beginning since i didn't have any marketing or face to face experience, so i felt like people with more experience had a better chance in moving faster. It gets pretty competitive so people should be ready to give 110%

19 Other Employee Reviews for NoorMax Marketing (View Most Recent)

GREAT Company!

I worked at NoorMax Marketing full-time (more than an year)

Pros

NoorMax provides a fantastic opportunity for career growth. The requirements for promotions within the company are clearly defined and everyone on the team helps each other achieve personal and company goals. I ended up leaving the company because I moved across the country for family reasons, but I wish I hadn't left! You won't be able to find another great opportunity like this one.

Cons

Occasional difficulty maintaining a healthy balance between work and personal life

Day to day sucks

Current Employee - Entry Management in Greenbelt, MD
    Current Employee - Entry Management in Greenbelt, MD

I have been working at NoorMax Marketing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great group atmosphere that promotes comrodery. Opportunity to make decent money. Lots of access to people who have been doing it for a while to help.

Cons

Working on pure commission without a salary for minimum 2 years before possibly being promoted to assistant manager. Door to door marketing to view utility bills and sign up customers with a supplier, feels very intrusive.

ENTRY LEVEL SALARY AND SENIOR SALES SALARY. STOP WEARING THOSE HIPSTER GLASSES, THEY'RE NOT PRESCRIPTION.

There are newer employer reviews for NoorMax Marketing