Nor1
www.nor1.com Santa Clara, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Not a good place to work; management team is inept and inexperience

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Sunnyvale, CA

ProsGreat location in Plug N Play area where you can meet other companies; better than working at hotels

ConsEveryone walks around looking busy and doing busy work but there's no progress. Product management team is led by a so-called veteran at Micros but hasn't offered any good ideas. My boss who leads the Account Management team has a heavy Asian accent and does not listen to recommendations and suggestions. He does not manage people very well and I think he's never done this before. I don't know why he is in the website as a VP. This company is all about appearance and how you look like coming in to work. If you are noticed to be not in your cube may times, you are regarded as a non-productive worker even though you just received accolades from others about your hard work. Weird mentality but that's how it is over here.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at your management staff and cut them loose. They have no experience and were only promoted because you felt compelled to give them titles for being there so long. This company will go down in flames and management will be the ones leading you down.

The most important company you haven't heard of.

I have been working at Nor1 full-time for more than a year

Pros: Smart people. Great business. Giving leadership. Cons: So much to do, so little time. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

company with great folks

Account Revenue Manager (Current Employee)
    Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Nor1 full-time

Pros: Lots of benefits, great people. Cons: Way too many structural changes. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Nor1.

Worked for Nor1? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nor1 reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nor1 CEO Art Norins. All reviews posted anonymously by Nor1 employees.