Noramco

process engineer

Current Employee - Process Engineering Co-Op
Current Employee - Process Engineering Co-Op

I have been working at Noramco

Pros

very firnedly enviroment. people are great and working here is great. learning a lot in the little time i have here as a co-op

Cons

no cons everyone is great job is great as long as you get hang of it

leadership is simple and awesom,e

4 Other Employee Reviews for Noramco (View Most Recent)

Very informative, and gave me an insight on how Corporate world runs.

Former Employee - Operations Co-Op in Athens, GA
    Former Employee - Operations Co-Op in Athens, GA

I worked at Noramco

Pros

Very relaxed and friendly environment. Every one answers your questions with a smile.

Cons

No benefits for Co-ops or interns.

Design Co-op rotations in consecutive semesters, rather than alternate semesters.

Poorly managed. Cover ups and deception from managers

I have been working at Noramco

Pros

Benefits. They want twenty more words ? One.. Two.. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten. Eleven. Twelve. Thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen. Seventeen. Eighteen. Nineteen. Twenty.

Cons

Mismanagement. Favoritism and cover ups for managers and firings for workers for lesser mistakes. They have cultivated an atmosphere where employees are too afraid to talk, too afraid to bring mistakes and issues to light for fear of termination so they cover them up instead. The CREDO says the right things but this company doesn't follow it. I don't know anyone happy here. We all want to leave.

Don't live and die by policy. Take issues and mistakes people make and are honest about and treat those employees with respect. Take a hard look at managers who know less than subordinates. Maybe they shouldn't be leading when they still follow. The overall atmosphere at Noramco is abysmal. This place needs a serious overhaul. I wish I had any hope for that left. I've seen too much nastiness and underhanded dealings.

There are newer employer reviews for Noramco