Noramtec Consultants

cool

Current Employee - Regeneration Operator
Current Employee - Regeneration Operator

I have been working at Noramtec Consultants

Pros

I would describe the pros of this company as the pay.

Cons

Some of the cons associated with this company is the organization.

My advice would be to be a bit more organized.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Noramtec Consultants (View Most Recent)

One of the best places to work and grow

Current Employee - Recruiter in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I have been working at Noramtec Consultants full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The environment is great, You work with people who help you and make it possible for you to learn and grow. They're is no competition between people from within which is rare in our line of business but it makes it so much nicer and people are more comfortable with each other. Instead of stepping on each others toes we are encouraged to support each other and do better as a team. Also this company has great values and morals and you can see that in everyday's routine.

Cons

The office is great in terms of look and perks but it is sometimes far to get to with pubic transportation. Other than that there is nothing bad that I can see with this place it is somewhere you can stay for long.

I was fired by Noramtec

I worked at Noramtec Consultants as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

There are no pros for this company.

Cons

Noramtec Consultants, lured me from my employer with the promise of better pay and a specified time period contract. Then, after only 8 weeks, I was abruptly fired for being "over qualified."

There was never any complaint on behalf of Noramtec or its client. There were rumors of employees being fired every month for no apparent reason but I didn't think I would be fired because of my work ethic and experience. When I was hired, an employee was fired. During my employment, another one was fired. Just as I finished my 8th week with Noramtec, I was fired.

I wasn't fired at work. I was fired after I left work. Noramtec called me on my phone to tell me that I was fired.

When I demanded a reason why, Jamie could not give me a reason. I had no complaints from management, I had not been written up or given any warnings. On the contrary, I was given compliments from the supervisor for my work. After insisting for explanation, Noramtec's excuse was that I was "over qualified."

Consider the quality of your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Noramtec Consultants