Norcal Group
sjnorcalgroup.com San Jose, CA 6 to 15 Employees

Do not work here. It is a scam

Account Representative (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

I have been working at Norcal Group

ProsThe only positive will come when you leave the job. If you enjoy working 10 plus hour days with only six hours spent working for commission, then this is the place for you.

ConsCompensation is 100% commission only and the reorder commission is horrible. You get 10% on the first reorder and nothing afterwords. The boss gets the rest after that. The boss lives off of passive income you produce. In addition, the commission on the original orders are typically small because you must cold call and are not allowed to make appointments or leave your personal information. In addition, they love to dole out burnt territory to new employees. Every one is also full of it.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe truthful and not deceptive. Do not use your minipulative sales techniques to convince employees to do things they don't want.

Don't be fooled!

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
San Jose, CA

I worked at Norcal Group

Pros: Cool people work here, the guy that trained me was a great salesman, he could… Cons: Terrible hours, 12 hour days are a norm. Straight commission, while this isn't a con, the commission rate is terrible, you're supposed to be… Advice to Senior Management: Don't try to cover up your shady business by calling it management… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Norcal Group.

Worked for Norcal Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Norcal Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Norcal Group CEO Simon Yu. All reviews posted anonymously by Norcal Group employees.