Nordstrom
3.5 of 5 2,204 reviews
www.nordstrom.com Seattle, WA 5000+ Employees

A Good Place to Work

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Bellevue, WA

I worked at Nordstrom full-time for more than a year

ProsThey train you in customer service and it helps when looking for jobs after you leave because they know you have great customer service skills.

ConsIf you work part time it takes twice as long to get a pay raise. Which sucks, I would rather have it be based on merit because people who are ranked below you make more money than you do.

Fun fast moving work place

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

I worked at Nordstrom full-time

Pros: Being a former athlete I really enjoyed healthy competition between… Cons: You are on your feet all day More

Cascade Plaza Nordstrom Rack

Women's Department Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Beaverton, OR

I have been working at Nordstrom full-time for more than a year

Pros: I love my coworkers and the job is so rewarding. Upper management is always so helpful and encouraging and… Cons: Never a set schedule, and the job gets a little stressful...… Advice to Senior Management: Thanks for all you do I <3 you guys. More

There are newer reviews on Nordstrom.

Worked for Nordstrom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nordstrom reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nordstrom CEO Blake W. Nordstrom. All reviews posted anonymously by Nordstrom employees.