Nordstrom
3.5 of 5 2,472 reviews
www.nordstrom.com Seattle, WA 5000+ Employees

great corporate culture

Human Resources Manager (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

ProsThe service oriented culture is what makes this company such a great place to work. Nordstrom truly is one of America's most admired companies. Co-workers are friendly and supportive.

ConsVery competitive internally and focus on personal goals can get in the way of helping others achieve company objectives. Long hours can be burnout and there is not always a high focus on work-life balance.

Nice

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Nordstrom full-time

Pros: Discount. Merchandise. Access to luxury brands. Pay at peak shopping times: black friday… Cons: Not a lot of interaction with Store Managers. pay was not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

You can work there for 5 years, but they will replace you no problem

Loss Prevention Agent (Former Employee)
    Arcadia, CA

I worked at Nordstrom full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Grow in the company, move around to different departments. Easy… Cons: They will cut your hours like no one's business. Regardless… Advice to Senior Management: Serious train your employees and take the time to listen to them. Also if they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Nordstrom.

Worked for Nordstrom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nordstrom reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nordstrom CEO Blake W. Nordstrom. All reviews posted anonymously by Nordstrom employees.