Nordstrom
3.5 of 5 2,464 reviews
www.nordstrom.com Seattle, WA 5000+ Employees

A wonderful place to work.

Product Specialist (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

ProsWorking at corporate is wonderful! f you work hard, management does take notice. They hire from within and they encourage you to seek out the positions and jobs you are truly interested in. There is a fantastic merchandise discount as well.

ConsThis is not a "con" about the company, but the location of the corporate headquarters. Corporate is in Seattle, Washington. While the city is beautiful, the dreary skies and constant drizzle can effect your overall mood. As someone who has lived in sunny & warm climates my whole life, living in this area was difficult for me.

The best retail job I have ever had.

Cosmetics Counter Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Nordstrom full-time for more than a year

Pros: Inverted pyramid policy. Promotes from within. Management trusts employees… Cons: I cant think of any cons at the moment. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Company that actually cares for you

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
    Seattle, WA

I have been working at Nordstrom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great people to work with, treat you well, do your best and… Cons: Commission sales can cause tension within coworkers, not a big… Advice to Senior Management: Make Nordstrom Flagship more of a destination. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Nordstrom.

Worked for Nordstrom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nordstrom reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nordstrom CEO Blake W. Nordstrom. All reviews posted anonymously by Nordstrom employees.