Nordstrom

www.nordstrom.com

Best internship ever.

Retail Management Intern (Former Employee) Walnut Creek, CA

ProsThe Retail Management Internship Program was amazing. I loved the Nordstrom culture and I was very well taken care of. My manager was very passionate in her work and taught me how to grow a business.

ConsThe quality of the internship varies between each store. Luckily, I was placed in a store that was very supportive of their interns. Interns from other stores had a bad experience. Also, I wished I could learn even more about the managerial side than feeling like a sales associate 65% of the time.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it consistent. Let interns learn more about Nordstrom and the business than just selling.

Stock\logistics was funny and decent $$ but no respect from salesmen or managers. A lot of complaining

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Nordstrom

Pros: Decent money I maxed out at 12 per hour, easy job,… Cons: Every year they kept cutting people and adding more responsibilities.… Advice to Senior Management: Stop slashing the stock budget. Stop it More

Retail Management Intern

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Nordstrom

Pros: definitely the friendly environment and workers surrounding you. everyone has… Cons: the force to make sales and commission More
There are newer reviews on Nordstrom.

Worked for Nordstrom? Contribute to the Community!