Nordyne
www.nordyne.com O'Fallon, MO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Time to move on?

O'Fallon, MO

ProsLots of great co-workers. Always challenging (in a good way). As much responsibility as you want. Because of high turnover, my status of a long timer with experience increases quickly.

ConsBenefits keep getting crappier every year. Have had no raises, bonuses or even a cost of living increase in years. Business is tied to new housing starts (a lagging economic indicator). Very high turn over in the last year. Expect it to get worse.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a look around. There's a reason that your highly talented, skilled and experienced people are leaving. You better fix it!

It's not all roses . . . .

Engineer (Former Employee)
    Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Nordyne

Pros: You are able to take on as much responsibility as… Cons: Management does give you the room to take on responsibility,… Advice to Senior Management: There are a bunch of dedicated employees, take a look… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Very professional smaller-sized manufacturing company with great Corporate staff.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Nordyne

Pros: I was continually challenged by my department head and was impressed… Cons: Hard to come up with any. Benefits were not… More
There are newer reviews on Nordyne.

Worked for Nordyne? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nordyne reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nordyne CEO David LaGrand. All reviews posted anonymously by Nordyne employees.