Norgren

www.norgren.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Norgren

If you can handle long hours and like earning extra money getting overtime, for minimum wage this is a great job!

Former Employee - Assembler in Auburn, WA
Former Employee - Assembler in Auburn, WA

I worked at Norgren full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The company is very diverse culturally. There are so many different languages spoken and people are open to multicultural friendships. There is also plenty of opportunity to move up in the company, as long as you can communicate effectively in English. The jobs themselves are also not extremely difficult and the people who don't stay long are those don't like tedious tasks.

Cons

The ten hour days are sometimes daunting if you are assigned to a tedious task. Also at times there is unexpected mandatory overtime that can cut into personal time at home with family. Some people complain that minimum wage isn't enough pay for such long days.

When temporary employees are let go, break it to them in private instead of in front of their fellow workers. Feelings can get hurt easily, especially for some who may have had a rough trial period and taken the experience hard anyway.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Norgren (View Most Recent)

Well-organised and stimulating summer placement

I worked at Norgren

Pros

I was offered three projects with very detailed written specifications to choose from at the beginning so I could make choice on my own interest, which motivated me a lot. Scheduled project meetings twice per week and a team brief per two weeks are well-organised and helped a lot with the progress of my project.

Cons

The environment is not very active with mainly seniors engineers. You have to work on you own.

Diverse, genuine global scale of operations.

I have been working at Norgren full-time

Pros

Strong presence in growth industries meaning good job security. Largest business within the IMI Group (parent).

Cons

Rapid growth in some sectors means that sometime things can be chaotic.

There are newer employer reviews for Norgren