Nortel Networks
www.nortel.com Toronto, Canada 5000+ Employees

Was fun while it lasted

Senior Manager, Marketing (Former Employee)
Richardson, TX

ProsWas great to work for a company who was an industry leader in many areas of communications technology. Lots of opportunity to work with differrent technologies in many different markets.

ConsWas great until a string of ineffective business leaders took charge. Too many changes in direction, poor business decisions and slow responses to markets led to the company's downfall.

Advice to Senior ManagementIrrelevant now since the company is no longer in business. Needed to make better business decisions and to act more quickly.

Fast Paced and always changing.

Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee)
    Research Triangle Park, NC

I worked at Nortel Networks

Pros: Ability to move within Nortel and acquire new skills. Cons: Executive Management looked at the short term and not the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Was great until the ship started sinking.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Research Triangle Park, NC

I worked at Nortel Networks

Pros: Good benefits and good pay Cons: Negative environment once the company started going under Advice to Senior Management: ? No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Nortel Networks.

Worked for Nortel Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nortel Networks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nortel Networks CEO Chris Ricaurte. All reviews posted anonymously by Nortel Networks employees.