Nortel Networks
www.nortel.com Toronto, Canada 5000+ Employees

This company is gone now

Solutions Consultant (Current Employee)
Las Vegas, NV

ProsIt was a wonderful place to work with innovative, brilliant thinkers and an active participant in the creation and expansion of the information superhighway. Great work/life balance and great middle management.

ConsWell, corruption at the highest levels sunk this company. Fudging financial numbers and stuffing pockets of the top tier destroyed Nortel. There are no jobs to be had here. Goodbye, Nortel.

Advice to Senior ManagementGo directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

great company, poor leaadership

AE National (Former Employee)
    Little Rock, AR

I worked at Nortel Networks full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: great comp plans and good money Cons: poor leadership and bad mangement skills Advice to Senior Management: listen to all employees and streamline internal processes No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great technology, poor strategy and management

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    Billerica, MA

I worked at Nortel Networks full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Learning about networking, working with high technology and experienced engineers. Cons: Chronic downsizing leading to eventual bankrupcy No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Nortel Networks.

Worked for Nortel Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nortel Networks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nortel Networks CEO Chris Ricaurte. All reviews posted anonymously by Nortel Networks employees.