North American Breweries

www.nabreweries.com
There are newer employer reviews for North American Breweries

Fun. Interesting. Wish I could have stayed.

I have been working at North American Breweries

Pros

Great People to work with, good culture

Cons

Not many open positions in my field (marketing) making it hard to move up through the ranks

10 Other Employee Reviews for North American Breweries (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Work

I have been working at North American Breweries full-time (more than a year)

Pros

For the driven and competent individual. If you are interested in scooting along and riding the coat-tails of the industry, then NAB will pose a challenge for you. This is one of the best companies in regards to allowing employees freedom to run their business and department in the fashion that suits them that adds value and is the most positive approach to a challenge.

Cons

The only con I can think of is instituting a bonus structure which pays based on individual performance and paying employees who perform, regardless of company results.

The money isn't worth it

I have been working at North American Breweries full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The salaries are great and that is what sucks you in, but don't do it. I wish I could think of something nice to say, but I can not.

Cons

It is a 90 hour work week, minimum. Doing a great job and taking care of your real responsibilities does not ensure you staying in your job. It is sad, but many of the managers of people don't have the skills needed. Threats and disrespectful behavoir is the norm. Goals are unrealistic and help is not given when asked for and certainly never offered.

Hire an HR manager with HR and Legal experience. Give that department some actual power instead of one or two folks calling the shots based on their opinions not facts or performance. Clean house at corporate and upper regional management. Lawsuits are only avoidable for so long.

There are newer employer reviews for North American Breweries