There are newer employer reviews for North Central College

Outstanding, welcomed with open arms

Former Employee - Computer Lab Assistant  in  Naperville, IL
Former Employee - Computer Lab Assistant in Naperville, IL

I worked at North Central College part-time for less than a year

Pros

The staff is extremely friendly. Everyone that you come across just brightens up your day even further. The workplace is such a calm place, you will never feel pressured or out of place.

Cons

Since it is a small school, you won't come across lots of people when you're working, only occasionally. I would prefer to be around more people on a daily basis, but you can't have your cake and eat it too. The people that you work with are one of a kind, better than anyone can imagine.

14 Other Employee Reviews for North Central College (View Most Recent)

Athletic dept is very focused on a few sports

I worked at North Central College for more than 3 years

Pros

Lots of freedom as a coach to try things and work independently.

Cons

The school has come a long way since I left, but I know that the Athletic Dept is very attentive to the needs to CC, T & F, Bball, and FB. Other sports take a huge back seat.

Give the little guys some kind of budget, god knows that tuition is astronomical, there has to be some budget to work with.

Good environment, great hours.

Former Employee - Grounds Crew  in  Naperville, IL
    Former Employee - Grounds Crew in Naperville, IL

I worked at North Central College part-time for more than a year

Pros

I could pick my own hours, since I was a student and had classes to work around. I never had to worry about working weekends or late at night, since the office was only open until 4pm, and only on weekdays. My supervisor was knowledgeable, very helpful and kind.

Cons

The pay was minimum wage, and there wasn't opportunity to be promoted to earn more. There were not a lot of people working with me, so the work seemed harder sometimes simply having to do it all by myself.

There are newer employer reviews for North Central College

Worked for North Central College? Contribute to the Community!