North Colorado Medical Center

www.bannerhealth.com
  www.bannerhealth.com
There are newer employer reviews for North Colorado Medical Center

Very good job with many professional colleagues.

Current Employee - Nurse Anesthetist  in  Greeley, CO
Current Employee - Nurse Anesthetist in Greeley, CO

I have been working at North Colorado Medical Center full-time for more than a year

Pros

It's located in Colorado. The money and the time off are excellent and the people here are super nice. It's a very pleasant work atmosphere.

Cons

The only con toward working here is that it's located in Greeley CO. So it is an hour commute to get to work. I don't want to live in Greeley due to the distance from the mountains and the smell of the meat packing plants in Greeley.

Keep up the good work.

4 Other Employee Reviews for North Colorado Medical Center (View Most Recent)

Information is power

Current Employee - RN  in  Greeley, CO
    Current Employee - RN in Greeley, CO

I have been working at North Colorado Medical Center

Pros

They offer employment opportunity in areas that other front range hospitals don't even have, and some areas of specialty that truly go above and beyond anything else offered in the area.

My department offers unparalleled opportunities for individual involvement; everything from teaching to committees and everything else in between.

Banner does a great job of promoting nurses to improve themselves; they offer tuition reimbursement and incentives to complete advanced certifications. They also provide opportunities for nurses to demonstrate their expertise and then have monetary rewards through the DANCE committee.

I feel that Banner provides competitive nursing employment in the Colorado Front Range

Cons

Upper management has been in complete turmoil for over a year, and the employees feel that impact keenly.

Keep you staff better informed of decision that affect our hospital, community and employees. For example the land purchase in Frederick that fell through - the staff ended up reading about it in the newspaper.

Great place to work that has an overall positive environment.

Current Employee - Registered Nurse  in  Greeley, CO
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Greeley, CO

I have been working at North Colorado Medical Center full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Proactive with keeping up with healthcare reform. Strong leadership

Cons

Like with any company this day in age doing more with less is the trend and this can be difficult at times in the healthcare industry

There are newer employer reviews for North Colorado Medical Center

Worked for North Colorado Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!