North Highland
www.northhighland.com Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Miss the people, the work, and the clients

Senior Manager (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at North Highland full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe fellow consultants were a great group of highly motivated people. I truly loved working for our key accounts in the area and solving their problems and being a resource to them. I felt like an owner when I joined the company and really hoped to stay for the rest of my career.

ConsThe local leadership changes prevented any real continuity and the heavy focus on growing the oil and gas business led to some short-sightedness in other areas. The pay was generally somewhat less than could be earned at other local consulting companies or larger ones.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrust and invest in your people more.

Definition of an Employee Owned firm...

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at North Highland full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great people, positive culture, collaborative environment, numerous opportunities to contribute to firms's… Cons: Don't have the brand recognition with new clients compared to… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to be transparent with employees with corporate financials, the annual meetings are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The first company that really makes you feel a part of a culture

Manager (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at North Highland full-time for more than a year

Pros: The Work Life Balance and no travel Cons: The salary compensation is confusing and discourages vacation Advice to Senior Management: n/a Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on North Highland.

Worked for North Highland? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at North Highland reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for North Highland CEO Dan Reardon. All reviews posted anonymously by North Highland employees.