North Highland

www.northhighland.com

Great Company to Work for

Manager (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsThis is a great company with talented individuals, smart, and hard working. Would definitely recommend to other professionals looking for local consulting companies.

ConsNo major negative to talk about. They could do better with the bonuses especially sales and commission bonuses on projects sold. But all in all, a good company with good people.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is no major advice for the company management at this point. They are responsive and do a great job of growing the company and maintaining the culture. They are also expanding internationally which creates more opportunities for the consultants.

Nice people but will never be in the same league as the big boys.

Senior Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at North Highland full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great people. Care for the clients. Treat you well. Cons: No clue how to manage projects, always looking to sell vs. help clients solve problems, will… Advice to Senior Management: Stop trying to be something that you're not. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Cool culture, Old Values

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at North Highland

Pros: The size can work in your favor because there are lots… Cons: A lot of outside of work networking take away from the ability to enjoy not traveling.… Advice to Senior Management: Restructure the compensation model to make it attractive to new… More
There are newer reviews on North Highland.

Worked for North Highland? Contribute to the Community!