There are newer employer reviews for North Island Credit Union

North Island Credit Union is a joke!

Former Employee - Msr in San Diego, CA
Former Employee - Msr in San Diego, CA

I worked at North Island Credit Union part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Its a Credit Union, that's about it!

Cons

Most of the employees are rude and don't deserve jobs in customer service. If you're unhappy QUIT! Obviously, the employees are a reflection of their management. What does that say for a company?

Please please please replace 95% of your employees with people who will appreciate their job. Offer a customer service training class.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great Company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I worked at North Island Credit Union

Pros

They are not the largest employer so career advancement is somewhat limited but they care about their employees and do their best to do right by them.

Cons

Limited advancement opportunities due to size of company

I think you guys did a great job and when i was laid off I appreciated that you cared.

2. Example of what a credit union should be

I have been working at North Island Credit Union full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Company culture is very open and collaborative. Our new CEO understands people and what motivates them, and thoroughly understands the financial services and credit union industry.

Incidentally, I've always considered one of the traits of a great CEO is one who occasionally gets out of their office and speaks with the front line employees to witness first hand what is occurring within the company they oversee and that's exactly what this CEO does. We also have a wonderful Board Chairperson and Board that genuinely cares about the the employees and the members we serve. The ratings here are also heartfelt and very genuine because I've never heard any employees say they were asked to post flattering comments either.

Cons

None that are not already being addressed.

None - They are already actively working to improve efficiencies, productivity, and products/services for members, and benefits for employees,

There are newer employer reviews for North Island Credit Union