North Island Credit Union
www.nifcu.org San Diego, CA 150 to 499 Employees

North Island Credit Union is a joke!

Msr (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

ProsIts a Credit Union, that's about it!

ConsMost of the employees are rude and don't deserve jobs in customer service. If you're unhappy QUIT! Obviously, the employees are a reflection of their management. What does that say for a company?

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease please please replace 95% of your employees with people who will appreciate their job. Offer a customer service training class.

Great Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at North Island Credit Union

Pros: They are not the largest employer so career advancement is somewhat limited but… Cons: Limited advancement opportunities due to size of company Advice to Senior Management: I think you guys did a great job and when… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Nice place to work

Compliance (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I have been working at North Island Credit Union full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good new leadership with an outstanding outlook. Survived the recession and remained independent… Cons: Slowly implementing incentives but they are being implemented. Continual building in our loan portfolio has created… Advice to Senior Management: Build peer to peer relations. No new employee introduction. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on North Island Credit Union.

Worked for North Island Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at North Island Credit Union reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for North Island Credit Union CEO Rebecca Collier. All reviews posted anonymously by North Island Credit Union employees.