North Suffolk Mental Health Association

www.northsuffolk.org

Lackluster and frustrating working with red tape and lack of leadership.

Social Worker (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsIf you have a supportive director - then that is a plus. The flexibility of making own projects is great if you are willing to take the extra time and extra work.

ConsBENEFITS - only two weeks vacation for a mental health position? Unacceptable. administration and higher up managers are very closed-minded to change and there really is no room for promotion.Also the pay is awful - there hasn't been a raise here in 7 years and the requirement ot join a union for Social Workers is useless.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook for more ways to promote within and find more opportunities tailored to staff's strengths. Give better benefits and more vacation time (we work so much!). A raise across the board would be great - not just a pay out once a year.

It is nice working with the clients, but management treat staff as bad

Residential Counselor (Current Employee) Chelsea, MA

I have been working at North Suffolk Mental Health Association

Pros: Holiday pay, Health Insurance and Vacation Cons: They do not care about their staff, all they care about is getting more… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to treat your staff better because they work harder… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Fair

Psychiatrist (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at North Suffolk Mental Health Association

Pros: Good Medical Director and kind support staff Cons: disorganized, and has a hard time retaining doctors No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on North Suffolk Mental Health Association.

Worked for North Suffolk Mental Health Association? Contribute to the Community!