There are newer employer reviews for NorthPoint Solutions

Working with NPS the best job I've had

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at NorthPoint Solutions full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

There are very supportive and professional people working at Northpoint. Working as a consultant is the best thing for a computer programmer, you are open to many different technologies, ideologies, techniques. As a consultant you are never stagnant, you get to learn new languages or new techniques since not all projects are a like, you meet interesting people. Working in different and some pretty amazing companies gives you an opportunity to learn to communicate with different personalities and adapt to all kinds of situations. There is a lot of growth opportunities at Northpoint, since you can start as an Associate and grow all the way to Senior Manager or even Partner. They have a culture of promoting from within as well as teaching their employees by having "lunch and learns" and all other learning opportunities. I do feel like they are my daytime family, we do some fun things together too, so it's not always all about work.

Cons

For me personally there are really no cons here. I would agree with other reviewer here that sometimes projects are not 100% estimated but I think that's a normal agile planning issue that exists in any place where planing is not easily achieved.

. I am very happy with people I work with and who manage my projects. I believe there will be an opportunity for the managers to take some workshops on how to be a better at communication.

14 Other Employee Reviews for NorthPoint Solutions (View Most Recent)

Solid consulting company with opportunities for growth.

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at NorthPoint Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good office perks, management is very approachable. Hours are reasonable.

Cons

When working on project onsite, it's easy to feel disconnected from the rest of the company.

Ensure consultants are more involved in the company during onsite projects and follow up more frequently regarding their career progress.

Great Company

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at NorthPoint Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good pay and good projects.

Cons

Can be long hours at times but comes with the business.

There are newer employer reviews for NorthPoint Solutions