Northeast Health System
www.beverlyhospital.org Beverly, MA 5000+ Employees

Plenty of learning potential but not paid for the amount of work

I have been working at Northeast Health System

ProsNEH has plenty of learning opportunities for its employees and there are a number of opportunities for individuals to advance their career and grow inside the company.

ConsWhile there are plenty of opportunities, many times the pay is lower than would be expected for certain positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's great that you are focused on the organization and the patients but you must also remember that your employees make the organization run.

Great place to work, with dedicated individuals that care about people.

Physical Therapist (Current Employee)
Beverly, MA

I have been working at Northeast Health System

Pros: Very flexible with work time and competitive salary. Cons: Staffing can be an issue at times, but that could… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

No one cares about the staff. IE: nurses, x-ray techs ect.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Northeast Health System for more than 10 years

Pros: They have a union, they pay for your acls,bls,tncc, ect Cons: Leadership is all out for themselves , they will not come to terms with a new… Advice to Senior Management: Consider the backbone of the workplace(nursing, X-ray , resp. Therapists,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Northeast Health System.

Worked for Northeast Health System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northeast Health System reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Northeast Health System CEO Denis Conroy. All reviews posted anonymously by Northeast Health System employees.