Northeastern University

www.northeastern.edu

It's fun teaching

Lecturer (Former Employee) Boston, MA

ProsI enjoyed teaching the students and felt that they were engaged with the class. It was great having the chance to meet people working at area companies.

ConsBeing an adjunct makes you very sensitive to the customer service needs of students - sometimes they take advantage. It can be stressful having to plan a course with very short notice. People seem to be hired on an as-needed basis, right before terms begin.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs the reputation improves, program selectivity will hopefully increase

Research Assistant

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Northeastern University part-time

Pros: Talented people and excellent environment for research. Cons: None of my understanding currently. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

They offer a range of laid back work-study jobs to interesting and well paid research positions.

Office Assistant (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at Northeastern University as an intern for more than a year

Pros: It is very laid back. Cons: There's not a whole lot to do in some jobs. More
There are newer reviews on Northeastern University.

Worked for Northeastern University? Contribute to the Community!