Northern Arizona University
www.nau.edu Flagstaff, AZ 1000 to 5000 Employees

Welcoming and Pleasant Experience, Both for School and Work

Tutoring Assistant (Current Employee)
Flagstaff, AZ

ProsPeople are very friendly and helpful, working with professors is easy and insightful, recommended to attend for college or apply for job. Also the price for school is great (locked in for fours years)!

ConsNAU has yet to fully establish themselves as a great school for some of their programs, but the hands on experience that accompanies the classes is priceless!

Advice to Senior ManagementSometimes there are discrepancies between partnering departments. Working on effective communication would be beneficial.

Nice place for a researcher.

I have been working at Northern Arizona University full-time

Pros: Great staff and faculty members. Supportive colleagues. Cons: Limited access to external resources. Advice to Senior Management: NA More

NAU cares about their student workers, and helps them gain knowledge and experience to take into the real world.

Student Administrative Aide (Current Employee)
    Flagstaff, AZ

I have been working at Northern Arizona University part-time for less than a year

Pros: Friendly and fun atmosphere. Employers work hard to accommodate students'… Cons: Not much room to move up. No weekend hours. Hard to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Northern Arizona University.

Worked for Northern Arizona University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northern Arizona University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Northern Arizona University CEO John D. Haeger. All reviews posted anonymously by Northern Arizona University employees.