Northern Kentucky University

www.nku.edu
  www.nku.edu
There are newer employer reviews for Northern Kentucky University

Great place for an entry level intern.

Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Highland Heights, Campbell, KY
Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Highland Heights, Campbell, KY

I have been working at Northern Kentucky University as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

This job has been a relaxed and an educational opportunity for me. Most of the full time faculty I worked with started in the same position I'm in too.

Cons

I really can't think of one. Sometimes I feel like they're too relaxed, I guess. But we get our work done.

30 Other Employee Reviews for Northern Kentucky University (View Most Recent)

Great place for young CS majors.

Current Employee - Mobile Applications Developer in Highland Heights, Campbell, KY

I have been working at Northern Kentucky University part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good learning environment. Friendly supervisors. Virtual co-op experience. Work around school schedule. Will give you good experience and exposure to possible future employers.

Cons

Career opportunities within the organization are limited if all current supervisor positions are filled

I had a great teaching and research experience at NKU

Current Employee - Lecturer in Highland Heights, Campbell, KY
    Current Employee - Lecturer in Highland Heights, Campbell, KY

I have been working at Northern Kentucky University

Pros

They process my green card and also extend my research grant. I got extensive experience working with undergraduates for research.

Cons

Since it is not a very big research university as a postdoc/lecturer it is hard to some funding and the research reputation for a post doc is not very helpful

The management at NKU is very efficient and I do not have any advice or feedback to the NKU management.

There are newer employer reviews for Northern Kentucky University