Northern Virginia Electric Cooperative
www.novec.com Manassas, VA 150 to 499 Employees

Rewarding in job challenge and benefits.

Corporate Buyer (Former Employee)
Manassas, VA

I worked at Northern Virginia Electric Cooperative

ProsEmpowered to work on your own, to be creative and present one's ideas. Benefits are very good, e.g. retirement, 401K matching, medical, dental, etc.

ConsDue to the nature of energy service, employees are expected to work during inclement weather conditions.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmbrace written a written policy and procedure program to ensure consistency in work performance/practices, e.g. consider ISO 9001 certification.

Used to be a decent place to work, but has steadily gone down hill.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Northern Virginia Electric Cooperative

Pros: Steady work, and job security Cons: Benefits have gotten worse, uncompetitive pay. Not a lot of… Advice to Senior Management: Take better care of your employees if you want to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Northern Virginia Electric Cooperative.

Worked for Northern Virginia Electric Cooperative? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northern Virginia Electric Cooperative reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Northern Virginia Electric Cooperative CEO Stan C. Feuerberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Northern Virginia Electric Cooperative employees.