Northgate

www.northgateplc.com
  www.northgateplc.com
There are newer employer reviews for Northgate

Not perfect but things seem to be getting better

Current Employee - Supervisory/Management
Current Employee - Supervisory/Management

I have been working at Northgate

Pros

There is a relaxed but professional atmosphere without it being too cold and corporate. A lot of the top people have changed over the last couple of years and that's starting to change things. There's a new HR director and things like annual appraisals, training and development and other good stuff like I was used to in my previous job are starting to happen.

Cons

Some of the middle management don't strike you as being particularly strong and some of the old hands do hanker on about the "good old days". The top people are a bit remote and they don't really talk to us face to face like happened at other places I've worked. The money is OK I suppose but other benefits are a bit rubbish.

Not all of the long serving people are bad people, but some of the new ones aren't world beaters either. Get out and about more to see people more often and provide some better staff benefits. A small investment often pays dividends.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Northgate (View Most Recent)

Very Poor

I worked at Northgate

Pros

A salary is better than no salary. The experience at this company was largely negative.

Cons

Deceitful, disrespectful, incompetent middle/second tier management with no integrity. Blame culture. Staff treated poorly. No HR to speak of, bar one employee who is never visible.

Stop blaming others in their absence in vain attempts to cover your own inadequacies.

n/a

Former Employee - Customer Service
    Former Employee - Customer Service

I worked at Northgate

Pros

nice people to work with.

Cons

too much control over not so important stuff.

have no advice