Northrop Grumman
3.4 of 5 1,506 reviews
careers.northropgrumman.com Falls Church, VA 5000+ Employees

Overall was a very good long term experience with Northrop Grumman. Good company to work for.

IT Project Manager (Former Employee)
Bellevue, NE

I worked at Northrop Grumman

ProsGood benefit package and competetive wages overall. Good communications from upper management, on critical issues and new programs. Good holiday and personal time off system.

ConsShorter term projects (1-2 years duration); required finding next project to cover bench time. All travel expenses were responsibility of employee, untill reimbursed.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue good work on communications down the line. Improve turn around time on travel reinbursements, so employees do not incur credit card interest until reimbursement is paid.

They've offered less and less in just the 5 years I've been here.

Material Handler (Current Employee)
Fort Eustis, VA

I have been working at Northrop Grumman

Pros: job is mon-Fri., 7:30 to 4. no weekends, unless… Cons: Have taken almost all our benefits away. Stopped matching any of our 401K.Stopped offering Sick Leave… Advice to Senior Management: ** Needs to be a big improvement on employee and management accountability. A little… More

Never a dull moment.

Orlando, FL

I have been working at Northrop Grumman

Pros: Working for a defence contractor gives a person a chance to make a difference… Cons: Computer tools and applications put in place may not make a division a cost efficient place to work.To make emplyees accountable for the bottom line… Advice to Senior Management: Check strategic stratagies for if they are working or not. If they are not working or more costly than expected then don't keep doing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Northrop Grumman.

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northrop Grumman reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Northrop Grumman CEO Wesley G. Bush. All reviews posted anonymously by Northrop Grumman employees.