Northrop Grumman

www.northropgrumman.com

Great learning experience.

Software Engineer III (Current Employee) Arlington, VA

ProsThe benefits are good and you are surrounded by good people. I personally liked my manager who seems to be interested in improving the skills of his employees.

ConsSometimes you are not compensated well. Accessing Northrop Grumman's websites are very time consuming. For example filling out my time card takes 5 minutes when it should only take 1. There are many errors with their internet websites which prevent employees from accessing their information.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to be honest with your employees and continue to provide employees with means of improving their skills through tuition reimbursement and certifications.

It's a job

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at Northrop Grumman

Pros: If you know the right people you can go far. Average salary for the skill sets. Average benefits, and like most major companies… Cons: Too much management spread over a large and diverse product set. The current (2012) hierarchy adds three to four layers of upper (expensive) management between… Advice to Senior Management: Stop trying to communicate with your workforce through surveys, and actually communicate with them. Flatten the organization. Make management a priority, instead of trying to sideline… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It was ok

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Gainesville, FL

I worked at Northrop Grumman

Pros: Technology and type of work Cons: Low pay for location. Doesnt take past experience into… Advice to Senior Management: As a whole good. Specific, not really helkpful Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Northrop Grumman.

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!