Northrop Grumman
3.4 of 5 1,505 reviews
careers.northropgrumman.com Falls Church, VA 5000+ Employees

Great place to work and grow.

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Dayton, OH

I have been working at Northrop Grumman

ProsI think one of the best reasons for me personally is my being involved in many early developmental stages for a wide spectrum of products. Also, with their flex time system having a Friday off every other week makes me wonder how I'll ever work without it.

ConsIt is very bureaucratic and things tend to trickle down or up a long way before anything actually gets resolved, accomplished, etc. But I think because of its nature, things are very systematic and you're never standing still wondering what the next step is since there is procedures and guidelines to everything, though that may be both a good and bad thing.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more open minded.

Learn to be a King, but dont stay too long.

Program Manager (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at Northrop Grumman

Pros: Lots of opportunities to find internal jobs, though not neccesarily any easier to obtain than the outside world unless you have… Cons: You are truly more of a number compared to smaller companies. Decisions made at a senior management level… Advice to Senior Management: Provide better transparency, reward successful groups by allowing them to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

great long term potential, but currently sees stagnant

Billings Representative III (Current Employee)
Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Northrop Grumman

Pros: great growth potential, good benefits, educational opportunities encouraged Cons: very competitive, compensation lower than industry average, no Christmas bonuses… Advice to Senior Management: more recognition to employees for a job well performed Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Northrop Grumman.

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northrop Grumman reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Northrop Grumman CEO Wesley G. Bush. All reviews posted anonymously by Northrop Grumman employees.