Northrop Grumman
3.4 of 5 1,506 reviews
careers.northropgrumman.com Falls Church, VA 5000+ Employees

Opportunity for those who work hard.

Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Northrop Grumman full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGood People. Great Pay. Great Benefits. Loyal. Exciting work and opportunities. Great to work for a company that has so many fields of work all over the world. Diversity and Employee Resource Groups.

ConsGov't contracting, hard to know when your work will disappear or be awarded to another contractor. Management sometimes loses touch with employees. Employees that work onsite with customer don't always "feel connected" with the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf it doesn't work, get rid of it.
Upper managers should audit middle management, find out how employees feel about their managers.
Remember the little people that do the work, make them feel appreciated and they'll go the extra mile for you.

Company with good Work and Life Balance

Senior Accountant (Current Employee)
El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Northrop Grumman full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Company offers great flexible work schedule for employees. Cons: Company needs to recruit younger work force. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great at bringing up new engineers and giving them opportunities to explore.

Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee)
Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Northrop Grumman full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The Professional Development Program allows new employees just entering the workforce from college to rotate through several positions and… Cons: Some parts of the company have been experiencing flat growth or contraction in the last few… Advice to Senior Management: Provide as many opportunities for training and growth as possible,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Northrop Grumman.

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northrop Grumman reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Northrop Grumman CEO Wesley G. Bush. All reviews posted anonymously by Northrop Grumman employees.