Northrop Grumman
3.4 of 5 1,627 reviews
www.northropgrumman.com Falls Church, VA 5000+ Employees

Even as an intern, I was put in the position to make a big impact on the project."

Intern (Current Employee)
Huntsville, AL

ProsThey treat their interns like full-time employees and expect a lot out of them. In turn, they put a lot of trust in their interns. Take this job if you enjoy having a direction, but getting to make a lot of the shots as to how to complete the project.

ConsThere was not a very good intern program in Huntsville. They had intern events that were alright, but there were no fun activities or organized intern outings.

Very Professional, leading edge company.

Facilities Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Palmdale, CA

I have been working at Northrop Grumman full-time for more than a year

Pros: Northrop Grumman is a leader in the aerospace industry. The company is growing and treats it's employees with respect and is very… Cons: Somewhat difficult to get an overall handle on what the company is doing regarding what programs. However,… Advice to Senior Management: Keep employees informed of changes that will affect them. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Given real, meaningful work

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Rancho Bernardo, CA

I have been working at Northrop Grumman as an intern for more than a year

Pros: Was given real, meaningful assignments, even as an intern. Got to travel on the company plane. I was happy to be able… Cons: My manager was constantly traveling. Sometimes it would have been nice to get a little more direction. There weren't… Advice to Senior Management: Be around more! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Northrop Grumman.

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northrop Grumman reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Northrop Grumman CEO Wesley G. Bush. All reviews posted anonymously by Northrop Grumman employees.