Northrop Grumman
3.4 of 5 1,623 reviews
www.northropgrumman.com Falls Church, VA 5000+ Employees

Small division didn't allow for as much upward mobility as I'd prefer.

Software Engineer II (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

ProsGreat group of people to work with. The 9/80 schedule was awesome, allowing us to take every other Friday off. But I think it was all just a sham to get us to work more hours during the week and give us another opportunity to come in to get work done. Sneaky, huh?

ConsSince most projects come from the government and military, there can be lots of red tape which slows things down like crazy. Work really depends on what's available, which can be an extremely bad thing.

Great people and life-balance; morale is poor and declining

System Engineer (Former Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Northrop Grumman full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Flex time is available, and is encouraged. People are very… Cons: Morale has grown poor over the past 3 years. Advice to Senior Management: Improve communication to employees so they understand why the company is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

NGC Review

Engineer (Former Employee)
    La Mesa, CA

I worked at Northrop Grumman full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very reputable company that covers wide range of advanced technologies Cons: There is none of cons. Advice to Senior Management: Modern apporaches in solving problems can save lot of money/time More
There are newer reviews on Northrop Grumman.

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northrop Grumman reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Northrop Grumman CEO Wesley G. Bush. All reviews posted anonymously by Northrop Grumman employees.